Discover – client, stake-holder, producer, designer, developer, audience . . .
Plan – identify, research, design, develop, test, implement, monitor. . .
Design – style, layout, function, symbol, image, text, animation, video, sound . . .
Nurture – maintain, monitor, optimize, exchange, redesign, update . . .
We help clients improve communications through the implementation of:
- Multimedia – Video – Animation that inform and enhance communications
- Project management that embraces a structured and well-documented approach
- Branding strategies, including the design of identity graphics and logos
- Information architecture restructuring aimed at improving access to information
- Online facilities that support a variety of user interactions through the use of dynamic database-driven webpages
- Content Management Systems that facilitate easy updating of website content
- Intranets and Extranets that enable internal and external communications
- Usability testing and focus groups aimed at identifying website requirements and enhancements
- Accessibility enhancements in accordance with the WAI WCAG
- Website Hosting tailored to the specific needs of the client
- Search engine optimization designed to maximize search engine rankings
Have a look at our recent projects for more information about who we work with and how we have helped our clients define and achieve their objectives.